process of work
The Cupboards design team lays out the road map for each client's new project. We spell out the process and go over all of the details and deliverables in a clear, concise, no-nonsense work plan. Here are the steps each Cupboards Chicago team uses to ensure client satisfaction every time:
- Initial Consultation: The Cupboards Team gets together with the potential client to discuss wants and needs relative to a specific project.
- Needs Assessment: We go back to our offices and review possible vendor solutions that best fit our client’s design and budget needs.
- Proposal Review: After carefully evaluating the client’s desires, we prepare elevations and renderings of our solution, along with a detailed proposal for review.
- Client Review: You take the time to think amongst yourselves about the options that Cupboards has presented, any changes are addressed at this time. Even if we’re not your only bid, we’re confident we’ll be the best.
- Final Selections: Now that the project is awarded, we all meet in a room and hammer out the final choices for each project. This is the fun part!
- Product Purchased: We verify measurements, contact vendors with specific plans for project needs, items are manufactured, scheduled for delivery and installation takes place.
- Second Day Service: We are around to solve any issues you may have concerning installation or product performance, ”Hey my drawer doesn't open.“ We are also here in the future for any issues that may arise down the road. You can’t get rid of us that easy!
All in all, we are in business to build relationships one space at a time, and we intend to help that relationship flourish into the future. We look forward to our next project together.
Contact us to schedule a no-obligation in-home design consultation to discuss your upcoming project. Or give us a call at: (630) 267.0440.